RULES OF PARTICIPATION IN COMPETITION
To apply to The Contest please register on www.risuempobedy.ru website, fill in the application form and upload an image of the work (1,5Mb - 35 Mb, 800x600 – 4000-3000 px).
By registering as an Applicant, said Applicant is deemed to accept the present Terms and Conditions.
Works on the Great Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945 and executed in watercolor, gouache, tempera, pencil, pastel, engraving, or other graphic techniques are admissible to the Contest.
1. The Works (no more than 3 from the sole Author) must correspond to the Contest and Nomination subject-matters.
2. A Description Note stating the Authors name, age, work title, country, state or province, city, telephone number, educational institution, name of the Instructor)if applicable), email, telephone number of the lawful representative (e.g. Parent) is to be enclosed to the Work.
3. Information on the Work subject-matter or creative plan is to be included in the said Note.
4. All Works selected for the Final Exhibition are to be sent by post (e.g. Pochta Rossii) at the expense of the Contestants. All works are to be packaged and must not contain any pass partout, glass or frames. All works are to be forwarded to 105064, 17 -1, Gorokhovsky pereulok, Moscow, Russia, office 305.
Works can be submitted in person at the said address on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
For any queries please contact Olga Arkhipova or Anastasia Brosalina by 8 (499) 267-96-10 or 8 (926) 924-68-94
5. Framing of the works for final Exhibition is to be done at the Organizer’s expense.
6. After the Contest all works are sent to the addresses in the Notes enclosed by cash-on-delivery in the course of two months.
7. 28 Finalists are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of processing of their personal data for the purposes of preparation of the travel documents for the trip to Moscow.
7.1. All Finalists are invited to Moscow at the expense of the Organizers with one lawful representative
7.2. By accepting this trip all Finalists deem to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the Contest Cultural Program (including, but not limited to exhibitions, concerts, meetings with the veterans, workshops, etc.).
In case of the violation of the present Terms and Conditions no Works will be accepted.
Organizational Committee has no ability to engage in lengthy correspondence with the Participants by email or otherwise.